Home page

How to raise a safeguarding concern

Concerned about an adult?

We are pleased to publish our Annual Report for 2022-2023 (PDF 8MB) which outlines what the partnership have delivered during year 1 of our Strategic Plan including learning and actions from Safeguarding Adult Reviews completed and published during the year. 

The way you report an adult safeguarding concern has changed:

  • If you have concerns about an adult in Allerdale, Carlisle or Copeland contact Cumberland Council on 0300 373 3732
  • If you have concerns about an adult in Barrow, Eden or South Lakeland contact Westmorland and Furness Council on 0300 373 3301

The NHS Safeguarding app has been developed to act as a comprehensive resource for healthcare professionals, carers and citizens. It provides 24-hour, mobile access on up to date legislation and guidance across the safeguarding life course.

Find out more here

Keep Me Posted
Subscribe to get the latest adult safeguarding news straight to your inbox